Daktari Media Africa accepts advertising on the Daktari Media Africa Network from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms "Advertising" and "Advertisements" include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising. The following guidelines have been established by Daktari Media Africa to govern various aspects of Advertising on properties within the Daktari Media Africa Network (each a "Daktari Media Africa Property"), which include websites and mobile applications directed to healthcare professionals, which we refer to as the "Daktari Media Africa Professional Properties.
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by Daktari Media Africa , how Advertisements are displayed on the Daktari Media Africa Network, and the removal of Advertisements from the Daktari Media Africa Network. Daktari Media Africa has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Daktari Media Africa Network. Daktari Media Africa may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable Daktari Media Africa Property.
Information about your use of the Services is collected as follows:
- Daktari Media Africa has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Daktari Media Africa Network, and under no circumstances will Daktari Media Africa 's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- There are certain categories of Advertisements that Daktari Media Africa will not knowingly permit on the Daktari Media Africa Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
Daktari Media Africa recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising and Daktari Media Africa 's editorial content. All Advertising on the Daktari Media Africa Network will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Daktari Media Africa will not allow any Advertising on the Daktari Media Africa Network that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement", "From Our Advertiser", "Information From Industry" or a similar designation indicating that the Advertising is being provided by or on behalf of an Advertiser.
A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser's site or to relevant sponsored content area on a Daktari Media Africa Property.
Daktari Media Africa retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on a Daktari Media Africa Property based on Daktari Media Africa delivered search results. Content listed in search results is displayed with its source, e.g., "Daktari Media Africa News" or "Journal Article." If Advertising appears in the search results, it is labeled as such.
As described in the "Ads by Google" hyper link in the Ads by Google section on applicable Daktari Media Africa Properties Search pages, these "Ads by Google" are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
Daktari Media Africa reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the Daktari Media Africa Network. Daktari Media Africa cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
It is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the Daktari Media Africa Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising).
Daktari Media Africa will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Daktari Media Africa reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Daktari Media Africa becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Daktari Media Africa may remove the Advertising from the Daktari Media Africa Network.
No Advertising on the Daktari Media Africa Network shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, code or device a "Pixel") or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the Daktari Media Africa Network unless expressly approved in writing by Daktari Media Africa . If Daktari Media Africa approves the inclusion of a Pixel in an Advertisement, then unless and only to the extent that such approval contains an express exception,
- Illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products (Daktari Media Africa reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous')
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Daktari Media Africa Network
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- tobacco use of any kind
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13
- media or messages for or that reference "M" rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- Advertiser may not use such Pixel to collect any personally-identifiable information (PII) with respect to any Daktari Media Africa user,
- no such Pixel can be flash or object based,
- the Pixel can be blocked and any cookie placed can be deleted by user browser settings,
- Advertiser will not link any non-PII that it collects to any PII that it may have from any other source and
- Advertiser will not update any existing profile or create any profile in its database based on any data collected on the Daktari Media Africa site, including the fact that someone is a Daktari Media Africa user or any information derived from the information in the referring URL.
Want to advertise with us, contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call/Text/Whatsapp: 0796 112 972