This online course is targeted at all Healthcare Professionals with a particular interest in diagnosing and treating various medical conditions that impact women's reproductive health. The course has a total of 6 modules exploring various topics ranging from:
- Introduction to Urogynaecology
- Pelvic Anatomy And Physiology of Lower Urinary Tract
- Management of Third And Fourth Perineal Tears
- Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Management of Female Urinary Incontinence
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
Each module consists of pre and post-test multiple-choice questions and an educational video lecture with practical-based examples on the delivery of care.
This course is fully accredited by the KMPDC
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a course completion e-Certificate which you'll be able to download from your end and earn 10 CPD points which will be credited to your CPD portal by Daktari Online.